The Crew

The Crew

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the eve of travel has arrived

I can't believe the time has arrived. This year has gone by so fast and in 12 hours I will be sitting in the airport. The past few weeks have been CRAZY!! Probably the buisiest I have been in awhile and that doesn't really count preparing for Ecuador. The good part was I had something taking my mind off of the trip but now it is the only the only thing on my mind.

I have many expectations and still many wonders. I still have no idea what I am actually getting myself into but I am very excited for the opportunity. I have a feeling that the next six weeks will bring about many mixed emotions.

I thank everyone for the support that I have recieved so far and am very excited to be bringing a lot of great school supplies that will go a very long way in helping our cause. I especially want to recognize Gimli High School for their support in aiding my supplies drive. I had a great time teaching there this past year and truly met some wonderful people. I am exicited to make contact between GHS students and Quito students. I think it will be a wonderful experience for both groups of students. I just hope that the internet there cooperates.

but anyways I still have some much needed work to do prior to departure so this will be my final Canadian post and once you hear from me again I will be in Ecuador. I have read so much about the biodiversity and cannot wait to see the landscape and animals. hopefully next time I have some pictures or videos for you all to see.

Excitment Level right now is at a 10
Nervousness around 15 (good nervousness though)

talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment